THE NEXT GENERATION HAS ARRIVED – THE ALL NEW CRONUSMAX PLUS (Latest Version – v3) Now with for Xbox One S and for PS4 Pro Support!
NOW INCLUDES for PS4 ADD-ON PACK FOR FREE! Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter, for PS4 USB Sound Card & Headset & Mic Extension Cable
USB HUB: Required For PS4 Console Full Crossover Controller Support **FOR PS4 USERS MUST ADD THIS***
FOR XBOX 360 WIRELESS RECEIVER: Required For Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Support
FORXBOX 360 WIRED AU CONTROLLER: Required if you have an for Xbox 360 Console (Security Authorization)
Micro USB Cable: Required to connect for Xbox One Controllers to the CronusMAX
10ft USB Extension Cable: Useful to extend the length of your for Xbox One Controller
USB Power Switch Cable: Useful for resetting the CronusMAX without unplugging/plugging back into the console. Essential for for Xbox One console users.
There are many improvements with the CronusMAX PLUS hardware & software, including:
- Pre-programmed with the new CronusMAX PLUS Firmware
- New ZERO-LAG Tournament Mode – Used by every player at the Call of Duty World Championships 2016 (competitors devices were measured at over 28ms lag and totally unusable by the Pro Players)
- CronusMAX PLUS is the ONLY controller converter device officially used by MLG and the Call of Duty World Championships
- New Support for USB Hubs (Provides support for Full Time for PS4 Crossover Controller Support – No 10 Minute Disconnects & Logitech/Fanatec Wheel for PS4 Full Force Feedback Support!)
- New Support for Xbox One Elite Controllers (Requires Micro USB Cable)
- New Support for Xbox One S Consoles
- New Support for PS4 Pro Consoles
- Stronger PCB to minimize accidental damage by end users
- Enhanced performance with lower heat dissipation and lower amp usage than ever before
- Updated chipset for USB Hub support and improved XIM & third party controller support
- New LED Backlight system that operates as a notification LED for GamePacks, Mods and Scripts
- New LED Backlight ring mechanism around the LED memory profile display
- New Memory Profile LED Button which can be easily viewed by the player from almost any angle
- New and updated GamePacks to support the new CronusMAX PLUS hardware features
- New design retail packaging with custom tray for extra shipping protection
The CRONUSMAX PLUS supports many features not available with similar devices (GamePadProxy, Cronus, CronusMax, Titan One, Titan Two etc). The CRONUSMAX PLUS has been completely redesigned from the inside-out for optimal performance, speed, and reliability. The hardware and firmware have been overhauled to run more efficiently and consume less power to ensure hours of lag-free operation. The INPUT USB port has also been corrected so that you no longer have to plug in your controllers the wrong way around (this is a fault with similar devices). The CronusMAX PLUS is the ONLY controller converter device officially used by MLG and the Call of Duty World Championships.
*** Several New Features Now Available ***
- For Full PS4 FULL Controller Support – FINALLY the ability to use any controller on the for PS4 console without any 8-10 minutes disconnects. All you need is a compatible USB Hub or select as an addon option.
- For Xbox One Elite Controllers are now supported (requires full data micro USB cable – see addon options)
- For Xbox One S and for PS4 Pro Consoles are now Supported
- For PS4 Touchpad & SIX-AXIS Support!
- Tournament Edition Mode – You can use the CronusMAX PLUS in many gaming tournaments with this new feature. This disables all cheats, scripts and GamePacks to allow for competitive gameplay. The CronusMAX PLUS is the ONLY controller converter device officially used by MLG and the Call of Duty World Championships.
- Visual Programming Interface (GPC BLOCKLY) – You can now create all your own custom controller mods without writing a single line of code. Just drag and drop blocks on to the canvas and configure them to your needs. You can create simple and complex mods using this method and share them with the world with a click of a button. Create killer combos for any fighting game and assign it to a special button press that’s easy for you to remember. The possibilities are endless!